QR Code Link to This Post
The Yaletown Pet Hospital is looking for a full-time VOA / Receptionist with a flexible schedule including evenings until 9:30pm and one day on the weekend to join our cheerful, supportive and dynamic team of 30 veterinary professionals. Our focus is offering the best quality care for our patients and top notch customer service for our clients. We moved to our newly renovated premises 7 years ago and are continuing to expand our team to accommodate our patient and client care needs. We are virtually paperless and use the DVMax software for our medical records (training is provided).
– Cheerful and positive manner
– Professional attitude
– Open mind and willingness to learn
– AT LEAST 1 year of experience working as a veterinary office assistant
– Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
– Strong multitasking skills and initiative
– The drive and confidence to work with little or no supervision
– Completion of a Veterinary Office Assistant (VOA) or equivalent program is an asset
– Managing the doctor’s schedules
– Booking appointments
– Gathering medical information and priming records
– Answering phone calls and emails
– Keeping the lobby and exam rooms clean and tidy
– Welcoming and assisting various client requests and needs
– Processing/creating invoices
– Sharing knowledge of nutrition, prescription diets, retail items, and general animal wellbeing
– Administrative duties
– Assisting clients with pet insurance
– Cuddling puppies and kittens
Needless to say, our receptionists are the masters at managing the clinic and client’s needs alike, and it requires exceptional organizational, communication, and multitasking skills! We select future Veterinary Assistants from our Reception Team, so entry into the Treatment Department begins here.
Benefits include extended health insurance, uniforms, continuing education, membership to the fully equipped on-premises gym, secure bike locker access, bonus incentives, staff events, and did we mention puppy and kitten cuddles!?
Learn more about who we are by checking us out online at www.yaletownpethospital.com, and on our social networks Facebook and Instagram @YPHvets. If you think you’d be a good fit for our team and you’ve got what it takes, email us your resume for review! Those who meet the qualifications will be contacted promptly.
Published at Tue, 17 Jul 2018 00:13:06 +0000