QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for a Shop Hand / Welder to start immediately, full time. We are a small, custom welding and metal fabrication shop, looking for someone with a good attitude and shop experience, and with entry level welding education.
Duties will include:
– cleaning, organizing, assisting fellow team-members and customers. Communication skills are key.
Metal fabrication, not limited to:
– cutting, grinding, drilling: with hand tools.
– using equipment like shear, break, drill press, plasma cutter, etc.
– metal finishing, painting, etc.
– assisting in on-site/ mobile welding repair work, installations.
– WELDING mainly Steel, sometimes Aluminum and Stainless Steel. Generally MIG welding.
You should be reliable, efficient, able to work independently, as well as part of a team. This will be an ideal position for those willing to learn. We are a custom shop, jobs will be constantly changing, so versatility and adaptability is key.
Position could become permanent for the right person, and benefits will be offered. Compensation will be negotiated and based on experience, after probationary period.