QR Code Link to This Post
Our Vancouver location hiring! Kikka Sushi is looking for a dependable Team Leader (Food Prep / Sushi Maker)who can provide great customer service in the Whole Foods Market located at:
510 West 8th Avenue, Vancouver V5Z 1C5 – Cambie
This position requires to make sushi in advance and per customer’s request. You don’t know how to make sushi, no problem as we will train you!
The Team Leader will also do prep work, prepare other Asian foods and maintain a clean and neat work stations while helping customers in a fun, fast paced, exciting environment.
Other duties include ordering, inventory management, and maintaining highest level of QA.
• Be 18 years of age or older
• Comfortable working with and touching raw, meats, poultry, fish and shellfish
• Be able to lift and carry up to 20 kilos
• Be able to stand for long periods of time, which includes up to 8 hours a day, with designated break periods
• Be self-motivated, responsible and communicative
• Show great customer service skills
• Have excellent time management skills
• Work all Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
• Flexible morning and evening availability
• Be eligible to work in Canada
• Working in quick service restaurants, supermarkets or fast paced retail environments
• Food handling experience and food handler certification
Kikka Sushi is founded in 1986 and has grown rapidly throughout the US to include locations in 28 states, with clients ranging from supermarkets, businesses and restaurants to universities and hospitals. Check us out at www.kikkasushi.com. In British Columbia, we have now 5 locations! Burnaby, Vancouver, West Vancouver, North Vancouver and Victoria Islands!