QR Code Link to This Post
Citizen Abroad Tax Advisors is an accounting firm that provides highly specialized US and Canadian cross-border tax services to individuals.
Our tax staff will be responsible for various elements in the tax compliance season including tax preparation, review of compensation and payroll tax requirements.
The successful candidate will:
• possess strong interpersonal skills and a desire and build professional peer and client relationships
• possess strong english (written and spoken) communication, analytical and organizational skills
• demonstrate the ability to work independently and within a team
• have a great attention to detail and the ability to work with time and budget constraints
• be comfortable working in a paperless environment
A working understanding of common tax software applications used in tax preparation and other accounting processes is an asset.
A week of Canadian and US personal tax training is provided in-house for successful candidates.
This position will allow the successful candidate to further develop real world career skills in the following areas:
• project management in a multi-tasking environment
• timeline and deadline management
• taxation law (Canadian and US personal taxation)
• investment reporting
• global mobility workforce management
• team focused collaborative task management
• templating, data management, accounting management systems
February through April is a very busy time of year for our practice and it is a great opportunity for a student or recent graduate to obtain a concentrated level of experience in a short period of time.
We can also offer the opportunity for a experienced CPA tax professional interested in flexible or part-time work arrangement to assist us by picking extra hours during the tax busy season to fund the next summer vacation or hobby.
Workdays are regular business hours in casual business attire in a professional bright, clean, modern office environment. During the months of March and April, there may be a requirement for 10-15 hours overtime per week.
Please provide a cover letter along with a current Resume and three references including your most recent employment supervisor.
Published at Thu, 07 Dec 2017 07:59:36 +0000