QR Code Link to This Post
The Developmental Disabilities Association (DDA) is a leading employer in BC’s social services sector. With over 50 community-based programs and services for children, youths, and adults in Vancouver and Richmond, we offer superior programs and services to enable people with developmental disabilities to reach their full potential.
JOB TITLE: PROGRAM WORKER | #PWKR18-01
START DATE: May 1st 2018, and ending August 24th 2018
TERM/STATUS: Temporary Full Time
SCHEDULE/HRS: Mon- Fri 7:00-15:30 (Must be flexible, some weekend shifts may be required) // 40 hours per week
HOURLY WAGE: $15.50
This position involves working with our Clothing Donation Bin Program. You will be working on rejuvenating our white donation bins. This is a hands-on position that includes washing and repainting metal bins. It also involves being involved in co-ordination of and attendance at community events. This position is subject to funding by Canada summer jobs. Position is conditional based on approval of application request by Service Canada.
Education & Experience:
• Post-secondary education or training in a related field and must be presently attending full time with the intention of returning to school in Canada in September.
• Must be between ages of 19-30 at intake time, legally entitled to work in Canada, not hold another full time (30 or more hours) summer job.
• Physical fitness is an asset.
Standard requirements of the Program Worker include:
• Criminal Record Clearance
• Medical Clearance
• Class 5 Driver’s Licence with Clean Driver’s Abstract
• Demonstrated competency in English
• Basic computer literacy
• Must be Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Refugee
*This position requires Union membership.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: Please follow the link: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6124527.jobs?ApplyToJob=168004099
For more information, please visit our website at www.develop.bc.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Published at Thu, 29 Mar 2018 16:06:15 +0000