QR Code Link to This Post
compensation: $17.50 (after probation) employment type: part-time
Making it better to be there since 1929™
Are you a football fans?
Are you a soccer fans?
Do you want to be a part of BC’s biggest events such as Rugby Sevens?
Do you want to experience the excitement in the biggest concerts around town such as Beyoncé, Jay-Z and Luke Bryan?
If you answered YES for all of the above, then you are in the right place!
Working for Centerplate, the food and beverage team in BC Place will provide you with the most amazing opportunity to experience the thrill, energy, and upbeat atmosphere during the events in one of Vancouver’s architectural icon – BC PLACE!
Why Work For Us?
-C andy Money Makes You Happy
-E asily Accessible by Skytrain
-N o Experiences? We Offers Tons of Entry Level Positions
-T errific Way to Meet People and Build Connections
-E ntertainment Galore!
-R oom for Advancement
-P aying You Above Industry Average
-L ike to Work Evenings & Weekends? That’s us!
-A mazing Raffles & Prizes
-T op-notch Wholesome Meal Provided
-E qual Opportunity Employer
Position Title: Staffing Office Attendant
Reports: Human Resources Manager
• Basic computer work
• Answering telephone inquiries from staff in a courteous manner and directing the calls accordingly
• Calling out schedules and confirming shifts
• Signing out/in uniforms to employees
• Handing out lunches to employees
• Photo copying and faxing as required
• Alcohol Patrol
• Filing as required
• Maintenance of uniform inventory in the uniform distribution room
• Counting and sorting linens upon return. Batching laundry/linens for pickup.
• Assist with inquiries from staff at the staffing office
• Ensure proper time sheets are maintained when employees check in at the office
• Distribute any necessary paperwork that employees may require i.e. availability forms etc.
• Maintain a positive and helpful demeanour in all staff interactions
• Work together as a team to get projects completed.
• Assist with any other misc. duties as assigned by the office coordinator.
• Serving it Right
Please send resume to email@example.com with “staffing office attendant” as subject line