QR Code Link to This Post
>Does sustainabliy and offering high quality products and experiences matter to you? You can feel good about sharing our fresh, locally made, organic, eco-friendly, award-winning products with customers.
>We offer competitive wages and an environment where you can learn, grow, and further develop your skills.
>Are you passionate about people, sales and delivering a wonderful experience to clients?
If the answer is YES, we would love for you to join our team!
Silk Road Tea is an award-winning, innovative lifestyle brand. We make fresh, premium quality, organic tea, skincare, bodycare and wellness products that are at the heart of our company. Our organic, eco-friendly products are good for people and the planet. We also carry a beautiful selection of companion products including exquisite teacups, teapots, tea accessories and aromatherapy diffusers that are curated by our Founder, Owner and acclaimed Tea Master Daniela Cubelic.
We are passionate about inspiring empowering and educating clients with making healthy, self-nurturing choices that benefit their daily lives. Education happens in-store throughout all customer encounters, through merchandising and in-store signage, as well as through our amazing in-store tastings and classes (that get rave reviews from clients!). Our website, videos, and social media platforms are also designed to be a great resource for ongoing inspiration and educational information. In addition to retail stores (which are locally owned and operated by us), we also offer online shopping, and our hand-crafted tea, skin and bodycare products are available at select restaurants, cafes, hotels and other retailers.
● Create an inspiring, rejuvenating, engaging, educational, positive, memorable shopping experience for clients.
● Be a relationship builder who grows the client’s engagement with our company and products in-store and online by creating an excellent experience they want to return to, and share with their friends, co-workers and family.
● Effectively engage and connect with customers, exceed their expectations, and inspire them to discover the full range of products and services we offer.
● Generate excitement about new and companion products, promotions and programs. Identify and educate clients about products and services they aren’t aware of.
● Be a Silk Road brand ambassador and consistently deliver a high quality customer service and sales experience.
● Using our brand standards, maintain a clean, visually appealing look and feel in the store.
● You love to interact with clients in a professional, client focused environment.
● You are outgoing and want to share your passion for our products in a way that will enhance our client’s lives.
● You are committed to driving sales by delivering exemplary service and sharing your product knowledge in an effective manner.
● You are motivated by personal development and growth opportunities in a professional, dynamic, learning oriented environment in an award-winning business where applicants have the opportunity to learn and grow.
● Prefer for you to be available to work a minimum of 3 days per week (either full and half day shifts or a combination of the two), and weekends and weekdays. We are open 7 days a week. Preference and priority for shifts and higher wages may be offered to candidates who are able to work during peak days such as weekends. However, we will consider strong applicants who are able to work a minimum of two days per week.
• This position will require frequent standing and use of hands and arms. Frequently required to use hand and finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms.
• Must be able to lift up to 30lbs and frequently bend and twist from the waist.
• Regularly required to handle hot beverages.
● Previous experience in sales not required
● Wage offer is competitive and depends on a qualified candidate’s sales skills and customer engagement abilities.
Please use the following link to upload a resume and drop off a resume to Silk Road Tea, to the attention of the General Manager and indicate the position you are applying for.