QR Code Link to This Post
Do you jump at the opportunity to be innovative? Would you thrive in an organisation that provides exciting challenges every day?
Then come and work for R.T. Metal Products!
We are a family owned company that has been established for over 34 years and we want you to join our team! We have grown and have moved into our new larger facility in the Bridgeview district of Surrey.
The role will involve working as part of the production team under supervision of the Operations Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing physical support in preparing raw material for secondary processes. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company and start your fabrication, manufacturing, or trade career!
This is a full time permanent position and we are easily accessible via transit.
Daily duties and responsibilities:
• Operating heavy machinery
• Preparing finished goods for shipment
• Counting and packing fastener hardware
• Inspecting outgoing goods for quality and accuracy
• Carrying finished goods to customer/courier vehicles
• Maintaining the overall cleanliness of the shop
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
• Superior ability to multi-task, prioritizes work, and meets deadlines
• Can communicate effectively
• Someone who is flexible, able to work independently and as part of a team
• Pro-active, self-motivated, and responsible
• Mechanical aptitude is an advantage
Qualifications and experience:
• Ability to lift heavy boxes and long bars
• Capacity to work in a fast moving and loud environment
• Previous Forklift experience is an advantage
• Familiarity with heavy equipment is a plus
• Completion of Secondary School
To apply for this role, please email your resume and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Published at Wed, 22 Nov 2017 04:46:05 +0000