Are you passionate about client service? Looking to further develop a career within a multinational bank? Do you have previous experience with KYC or AML? This position may be for you! Our client is looking for a Senior Analyst for a 6 month contract in Vancouver!
Shifts: Flexibility to work 6am – 5pm and rotational Saturdays (1 or 2 a month)
As a Senior Analyst your duties will include:
– Updating customer information and ensuring account meets regulatory requirement
– Working with mainly personal accounts, but some commercial customers
– Obtaining information from premier and non premier clients
– Ensuring high level of customer service
– Comply with both general and AML and ATF compliance controls as well as operational risk
– Interacting with customers with various personalities
– Providing the customer with an excellent experience
– Maintaining customer relationships
– Liaising with relationship managers and other various stakeholders ensuring timely resolution of queries
– Being aware of changes in AML and compliance that impact perfomance
– Abide by business risk and control management policy in conjunction with relevant compliance department
– Ensuring compliance encompasses all relevant laws, rules and codes with which the business applies
– Maintains internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points
– Work for a multinational bank
– Great foot in the door opportunity
– Competitive pay rate
– Long term contract with high possibility for extension
– Accessible by public transit in Vancouver
– Previous banking experience
– AML and KYC knowledge highly preferred
– Strong client service mentality
– Previous experience with MS Excel
– Ability to time manage while paying a strong attention to detail
– Available to work in Vancouver
– Problem solving and ability to work under pressure
Clear credit and criminal check required.
Interested in the Senior Analyst role? Apply online today!
Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Published at Wed, 16 May 2018 18:54:19 +0000