QR Code Link to This Post
Position: Security Guard/Concierge
Location: Vancouver, BC
The story of Bosa Properties is one of entrepreneurship, commitment and a passion for real estate and construction that began over 50 years ago. Decades in the business have taught us how to create homes that are timeless in design, universal in their appeal, and comfortable for homeowners at every stage of life. Being a forward-thinking company matters to us and influences everything from where we build our projects to the amenities and technologies we build into them.
Bosa is proud to have been named an Aon Best Employer for 2017 and 2018, ranking among the top 1/4 of all Canadian employers based on engagement, leadership, performance culture and employment brand.
About the Role:
The Concierge/Security’s main responsibility is to contribute to creating a warm welcoming community experience for residents by being the first point of customer-service to residents and guests when they enter or exit the building. The Concierge/Security is responsible for all tenant relations and is required to conduct themselves in an effective and courteous way. This role plays an important role on the team and serves as the official face of the brand in the absence of the Building Manager or the Assistant Building Manager.
The Concierge will also work in a team dynamic with the Building and Assistant Building Manager. The Concierge will be required to perform basic administrative responsibilities as directed, such as reporting, keeping records, accessing and updating the database, filling documents, overview of vehicles in the parkade, towing, etc.
Some of the other responsibilities include:
• Assisting residents with Move Ins/Out;
• Maintaining various logs, such as ice melt/snow removal, key log, etc.;
• Effectively managing conflict resolution;
• Efficiently maintaining the cleanliness of the building by coordinating cleaning staff and/or taking the initiative to on an as needed basis;
• Applying ice melt and snow removal under directions of Building Manager;
• Overseeing building security, including frequent patrols of the inside and outside of the building;
• The Concierge/Security is also expected to help with move-ins and move-outs when necessary;
• The Concierge/Security will assist residents with a variety of issues or concerns.
What you Bring:
The successful candidate will be an assertive, organized multi-tasker who approaches their daily tasks with professionalism. This person should be comfortable working independently and managing multiple tasks at once as well as able to work cooperatively in a fast-paced team. Above all, the ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times as well as exemplifying a willingness to learn and grow.
• Certified in First Aid an asset;
• Thorough understanding of the Privacy Act and Residential Tenancy Act;
• Ability to respond to emergency situations promptly and professionally;
• Flexibility to work both weekend and weekday shifts as needed;
• Comfortable performing security patrols and securing check points;
• Proficiency in reporting important data accurately and efficiently;
• Basic computer skills or ability to learn necessary skills to program fobs and pull reports;
• Working knowledge of Salto system, CCTV software, and/or Domum Link an asset.
Our Must Haves:
• Security License;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Our most important offering to anyone that joins the Bosa Properties team is our culture of innovation, achievement, and ownership. We bring out the best in each other by constantly striving to be world class in all we do. These values are reflected in our Real Estate Projects, our Company, and our People.
At Bosa, we also offer a very competitive compensation structure that supplements your regular income with a robust benefits package:
• MSP, Medical and Dental Coverage: Our industry leading benefits package covers you and your dependents at no cost
• Friends and Family Program: Early and exclusive access to our newly released projects
• BOSAconnect™: Our annual development conference that is designed and hosted by our leadership and complemented by a range of world-class speakers and workshop experts.
• Professional Development and Education Support
How to Apply:
Please submit an application using the links provided. We value your interest in the Bosa Family of Companies. While we can only respond to shortlisted applicants, we will keep your information on file and consider you for future opportunities as they come available.