QR Code Link to This Post
Metropolitan Community College (MCC) is a duly registered and designated learning institution (DLI #019329963492). Its operational track record in offering both career and academic-oriented programs of study spans twenty-five years. Under new management and after a mass renovation of our campus, MCC is inviting qualified candidates who are interested in growing with us at our new Downtown Vancouver location, for positions as follows:
1. Senior Educational Administrator
• Master’s Degree in educational field preferred, or combination of experience and other post-secondary education
• At least 3 years of related experience in management of school
• Positive and proactive thinking
• Familiar with PTIB regulations
• Familiar with Ministry of Advanced Education regulations
• Familiar with program approval / re-certification process
• Academic curriculum design/development experience is an asset
2. Curriculum Specialist
• Combination of education and extensive experience in post-secondary education field is REQUIRED
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to create projects from scratch
• Must be able to modify other curriculum setting based on own academic operation
3. Administrative Assistant.
• Completion of a one-or two-year college or other related program
• Previous experience in the educational industry is preferred
• Proficiency in using MS Word, Excel, Outlook
• Some knowledge and understanding of student services, such as admissions, financial assistance, advising, records and registration management
• Well organized, with good communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
• Be able to travel locally and overseas for a short duration to attend seminars, etc.
4. VP International Marketing
• College Diploma with at least 3 years of related experience
• Knowledge of Hospitality and other programs is required
• Familiar with international educational market
Competitive based on qualifications. You are welcomed to include your expectation when sending in resume.
As soon as possible.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com
We appreciate all candidates for their respective applications, only candidates who have required qualifications will be contacted.