QR Code Link to This Post
Sales / Marketing Assistant
Part time for the summer and leading to full time in the fall, for the right candidate.
If you can roll with the punches and ebb and flow as our business grows, then this is the role for you. We are a specialty food distribution company that is growing faster than we can keep up with and now we need some help!
We’ll keep things exciting by always mixing up your day-to-day activities. The sales part of the job will include the full sales cycle including, taking the order to packing and shipping the order. There will be times where you will have to help out in other area of the company and wear a few hats.
Sales duties include:
– Cold calling and generating new leads in the hotel and food industry
– Keeping detailed notes of customer contacts in the CRM
– Following up with current customers and taking orders
– Entering invoices into quickbooks
– Picking and packing orders and get them ready to ship
– Create shipping labels and dispatching pickups
Marketing / online assistance includes:
– Keep social media up to date
– Manage wordpress website – adding new products and managing online orders
– Manage Amazon sales
– Create marketing materials to send to clients
– Entering in new Inventory in Quickbooks
– Creating purchase orders
– Counting Inventory
Our Rock-Star candidate has the following qualities:
– a total solution oriented “Can do” Attitude
– a respect for the importance of deadlines
– strong enough to lift heavy boxes (50lbs)
– curiously around how everything works – you ask lots of questions!
– proficiency in MS Office and Google Drive/Apps
– Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
Our Super-Star will also have experience in these areas, although we’re a little more flexible here:
– Sales / Customer Service
– Canva or related design software
– Social Media
– Shipping / Receiving
– A competitive hourly wage
– Flexible working hours
– An opportunity to grow with a starting company
– To learn new skills and free online courses in sales and marketing
– Staff discounts on products.
When applying, please include cover letter explaining why you feel this job is for you! And let us know about why you want part time. Resume’s without cover letter will not be reviewed.