Are you looking to enhance your Case Management experience in one of Canada’s largest insurance companies? We have an exciting opportunity in the disability case management field that offers strong growth potential for the right candidate.
Randstad is recruiting for a self-motivated individual to join one of our top clients as a Return to Work Case Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to work within disability management and work along with Return to Work Specialists. If you have prior experience in a similar role, you can develop your career further.
As a Return to Work Case Manager, your responsibilities will include:
– Developing, monitoring and implementing innovative vocational rehabilitation services and goal orientated rehabilitation plans for claimants in receipt of short and long term disability benefits
-Direct contact or meeting with policyholders, claimants, physicians and other health care professionals in order to facilitating more timely return to work for claimants
Why you want the Return to Work Case Manager in Vancouver:
Working for a leading insurance company
12 month contract – strong possibility of being permanent
Monday to Friday – No weekend work!
8am to 4pm
Start date: April 22nd, 2019
Workers placed through Randstad are eligible for preferred rates on health, dental, and life insurance. This Value-add program will provide you with a wide range of options to suit your needs.
Will you make a great Return to Work Case Manager?
Minimum 1 year + experience/education within disability management or health science field such as Kinesiology, Human Kinetics, Physiotherapy, etc
• Strong customer service, negotiation and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and conflict management skills
• Proven analytical, organization, creativity and decision making skills
• Knowledge of medical terminology is a must
If you are interested in the Return to Work Case Manager in Vancouver, please apply online at www.randstad.ca now. Qualified candidates will be contacted.