QR Code Link to This Post
Stepping Stone Holistic Living is based in the Collingwood neighbourhood of Vancouver. The centre is staffed with a team of professionals who provide care for those in need of support through integrated practices such as homeopathy, massage therapy as well as medicinal herbs including cannabis and hemp CBD related products.
Please see www.steppingstoneholisticliving.com for further information.
Our Retail Assistant is the first step in this rapid growth company. We are looking for individuals that desire to develop a career through acquiring knowledge and experience in this growing industry that’s history can be traced back hundreds of years.
The main focus of the Retail Assistant is to advise and promote Stepping Stone’s wide range products and services.
• Welcome and advise customers
• Ensure the products are well displayed
• Handle payments
• Arrange in-store ordering and delivery
• Receive deliveries
• Keep the shop clean and tidy
• Demonstrate competent ethical and professional reasoning and action, knowledge and sensitivity
• Demonstrate that you can think critically and gather, sort, store and use information to turn into knowledge
• Use information from a variety of sources including personal experience and your own observations to identify options and solve problems.
• Show the ability to plan, implement, manage and measure tasks in a timely and directed manner
• Demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others to achieve collective goals
• Show that you take pride in your work and strive for excellence to achieve the best possible results
• Demonstrate your use of sound judgement to meet or exceed workplace guidelines, standards and expectations.
This entry level opportunity is competitively compensated within a flexible work environment, and offers opportunities of employment advancement. Must be available on weekends.
For additional information or to apply please send your CV + cover letter by email in PDF format only.
Job Type: Part-time
Published at Mon, 09 Jul 2018 20:39:19 +0000