Rental Coordinator – Delta
Give your career a lift with ARPAC, Western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 40 years. Our expanding company has over 200 employees at our locations in Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
ARPAC is expanding and we need your help! We are currently looking for a Rental Coordinator to add to our dynamic team in Delta. The ideal candidate will have prior administrative experience and will possess proven professional written and verbal communication skills in a corporate environment; all complimented with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
A Typical Day
A Rental Coordinator’s day is always exciting. Whether you are assisting sales representatives with rental inquiries, soliciting new and additional business or liaising with our various departments for incoming and outgoing equipment of the branch, your day will always be filled with a challenge and variety!
• Competitive compensation structure
• 100% paid family extended & dental premiums
• We also have numerous social events, an established reward & recognition program and much more!
• High School Diploma or Equivalency
• Previous office experience is required (3 + years)
• Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
• 2-3 yrs experience in a similar position / industry would be considered an asset
• Strong ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of accuracy
• Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills required, including being a team player
• Ability to work independently and unsupervised
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Effective decision making skills
• Reliable, flexible, and willing to change with the environment