QR Code Link to This Post
Pier Health is an award-winning Vancouver operation involved in multiple pilot projects on the cutting edge of our profession. We are a high energy, high volume, professional and awesome team that includes nurses, mental health workers, technicians and pharmacists.
We are looking for a self-motivated Registered Pharmacy Technician capable of handling high volumes while connecting and caring for people. If you are interested in working in a growing organization and would like the opportunity to have diverse responsibilities which would primarily consist of deliveries, we want to hear from you!
Working under the direction of Alyssa Stanlake, Canadian Pharmacy Technician of the Year 2018.
Schedule: Full time 4 x 10-hour shifts (3 day weekend)
Wage: $30 per hour
The ideal candidate would possess the following skill sets:
• Patience, compassion and strong listening skills
• Clear communication and a positive attitude
• Excellent time management capabilities and flexibility
• Patient focused including going above and beyond so patients leave feeling everything has been taken care of for them
• Willingness to learn and develop new skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Customer service experience
Education and Experience:
• Registered with College of Pharmacists of British Columbia as a Technician
• 5 plus years related experience
• Compliance Packaging experience
• Pharmacy computer system experience – KROLL preferred
• Automed operations knowledge preferred
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Closing date would be as soon as possible pending the hire of a suitable candidate.