QR Code Link to This Post
Canadian Circuits Inc required a Production Technician Support. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Operations Manager, the Production Support Technician is responsible to coordinate between Operation Manager and production and quality department ensuring and improving the performance, productivity and efficiency of Canadian Circuits Inc.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate with Operations Manager and various departments in the organization.
• Assist Operations Manager to implement SPC and Control Charts in the production to ensure stat ability of processes.
• Assist Quality Manager to ensure effectiveness of ISO9001:2015 and implement ISO/TS16949 Quality Management Systems in the organization.
• Assists Managers to accomplish various Higher Technology and Moving up projects and project follow ups.
• Analyse the operations and quality data and suggest for continuous improvements projects in various departments.
• Work with Quality Circle Team and help finding root cause of NCRs and take corrective Actions and follow up.
• Work closely with supervisors to achieve KPI or objectives sets for various department including On Time Delivery and Cost of Quality targets.
• Technical Diploma/Certificate in Industrial or Electronics Engineering
• Basic knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
• Organized, team player and leadership qualities
• Some knowledge about ISO9001:2015 and/or Quality Management Systems
• Knowledge about Microsoft Project and Visio would be an asset
Published at Wed, 16 May 2018 17:57:44 +0000