Meowsic Piano Studio by Renfrew area is looking for someone enthusiastic and fun to join our team of permanent piano instructors starting for September 2019. Successful candidates and those needing training sessions can begin during summer July-August 2019. Job Shadowing opportunity is possible in June to smooth out our transition to new permanent teachers.
1) Permanent Weekly Teachers, must be available for at least one of the teaching days. Availability for both days is preferred.
2) Permanent Casual Substitutes
Permanent weekly teaching positions available for
Saturdays 9:00am-1:00pm | 1:00-6:45pm
• must have reference to at least 1 year of teaching experience with RCM syallbus in Piano
• must be at least age 19, having 1 of the following
1. a minimum Grade 8 RCM Practical Piano Certification with Advance Rudiments
2. a music degree or diploma from a recognized University or College
3. have previously prepared at least 3-4 students successfully for RCM Piano exam
• at least 1 year of teaching experience with children and teens
• must be available for at least 1 of the teaching days listed
• Preference will be given to those from the local community
• Successful candidate will provide recent completion of criminal record check.
Please provide resume and a detail cover letter of your teaching experience and music experience. Can also visit here to apply: https://www.meowsicpiano.com/employment/job-opportunity
We will contact successful candidates for an interview. Looking forward to hear from you!