QR Code Link to This Post
Pier Health is an award-winning Vancouver operation involved in multiple pilot projects on the cutting edge of our profession. We are a high energy, high volume, professional and awesome team that includes nurses, mental health workers, technicians and pharmacists.
We are looking for a self-motivated Pharmacist capable of handling high volumes while connecting and caring for people. If you are interested in working in a growing organization with a large team and have the flexibility to work at two of our locations with diverse responsibilities, we want to hear from you!
Schedule: Full-time staff pharmacist 4 days week and flexible vacations.
Wage: $40 per hour
The ideal candidate would possess the following skill sets:
• Patience, compassion and strong listening skills
• Clear communication and a positive attitude
• Excellent time management capabilities and flexibility
• Patient focused including going above and beyond
• Willingness to learn and develop new skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Customer service experience
Education and Experience:
• Registered with College of Pharmacists of British Columbia as a Pharmacist
• 1+ years related experience preferred
• Valid and clean BC Driver’s License
• Compliance Packaging experience
• Experience using KROLL software
• Automed operations knowledge preferred
• Comfortable and experienced with the at-risk population
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Closing date would be as soon as possible pending the hire of a suitable candidate.