compensation: 2 week training/test period minimum wage. After two weeks start at $15/hr for first 3 months. After 3 months raise to $17-20/hr if applicant shows promise, and full salary/benefits will become an option, huge potential growth for the future.
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
I am starting a law firm and need to hire a personal assistant to deal with both household and administrative duties.
As the firm grows this position will mature and will likely have a key roll in the office administration and execution of the firm. I am seeking a passionate, enthusiastic and dynamic individual who will understand the potential and importance of this position.
Excellent Organizational Skills
Valid Class 5 Drivers License
Strong Command of the English Language
Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
Strong Online Researching skills
Own Laptop/Smartphone (one or the other may be provided if need be)
– Managing and coordinating my timetable and scheduling both internal and external appointments
– Managing and organizing the firm’s files which contain privileged and confidential information
– Communicating with clients and ICBC adjusters via telephone and email
– Organizing treatment for clients with physiotherapy, chiropractic, massage, and other such clinics
– Photocopying & Scanning
– Drafting Documents/Letters
– Managing billing and invoicing
– Dog walking (I have a 4 month old Bernedoodle)