QR Code Link to This Post
– Process all payroll timesheets and expense reimbursement transactions
– Prepare payroll, RRSP, and extended health remittances
– Maintain employee payroll files, update TD1 forms, ITA hours reporting, extended health deductions, etc.
– Assist with PR projects and other related duties as required.
Human Resources (HR):
– Provide a variety of administrative support to the HR Department – Maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
– Provides recruitment support and provide assistance to new employees
– Prepare new employee orientation package and assist with new hire orientation processes
– Maintain employee records, including updates, revisions, and processing of post-orientation new hire paperwork
– Maintain system updates on personnel records, incl. personal information, wage and salary information, job description, performance documents, benefits changes, etc.
– Distribute payroll and HR related information to all employees
– Assist with HR projects and other related duties as required.
• College Diploma or University Degree in Accounting/Payroll or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Previous experience in a role involving payroll or human resources
• Proven proficiency using MS Office (specifically MS Word & Excel)
• Experience or familiar with Sage 300
• Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize effectively
• Good command of the English language both written and verbal a must
• Candidate must be capable of performing independently as well as part of a team environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle confidential information professionally and with discretion.
Published at Thu, 12 Jul 2018 00:17:53 +0000