QR Code Link to This Post
Royal City Health & Manual Therapy Inc.
We are a fast-paced orthopaedic-based clinic. We provide the ultimate solution for all of our patients’ rehabilitation healthcare needs. Services include physiotherapy, massage therapy, clinical counselling and dietitian consultation. Our practitioners are passionate about helping patients develop the knowledge to improve their overall health. From therapy and exercise in our private gym to nutritional plans, we have all of the tools needed for our patients to succeed! The Royal City Health & Manual Therapy environment is friendly, caring, and focused on movement. Our patients tell us that what sets us apart is the special care and attention they receive from our team of practitioners and administrative staff.
You are a graduate with the Medical Office Assistant certificate. You are a master multi-tasker with excellent verbal and written communication skills and an upbeat attitude. You are eager to gain knowledge about our clinic and the services we provide. You will be able to assist with office tasks and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. You are professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. You are always prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. As we are a busy clinic, you are able to work well under pressure and are able to take constructive criticism. You are comfortable with computers, with a typing speed of 40-60 words per minute. Most importantly, you have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Greeting patients in a polite and friendly manner.
– Answer the phone, filing, and sorting mail.
– Schedule and confirm appointments.
– Electronic and paper billing for patients, ICBC & WCB, lawyer’s offices, hospitals and extended health insurance.
– Maintain records.
– Washing, drying, and folding clinic laundry.
– Daily cleaning tasks such as sweeping/Swiffer mopping the floor and throwing away garbage.
What we offer:
– Friendly, professional and caring work environment.
– Supportive management and administrative team.
– Part-time evenings & Saturday position of 2-3 shifts per week.
– Starting hourly wage of $16 – $18 depending on experience.
– Potential growth to full-time hours with a benefits package.
– Public transportation and free parking are available.
If you are the successful candidate we are looking for, please BRING IN PERSON, your cover letter and resume to Suite 210 – 610 6th Street, New Westminster (located inside Royal City Centre, second floor). Ask to speak with our Office Manager, Joniel Beaudoin.
Published at Mon, 09 Jul 2018 20:04:16 +0000