QR Code Link to This Post
Paralegal – In-House Real Estate
Do you feel like you’re not progressing in your current Real Estate Paralegal position? Do you have a collaborative personality and are excited by the prospect of creating a new role and playing a key part in the growth of a company? Then you could be the perfect person to join a top financial company as their Commercial Real Estate Paralegal focusing on acquisitions and receive all the perks of working in-house (limited over-time, great benefits, and flexibility are just some things to consider). To apply or for more information on this position, please contact Viktoria Jones at 604-689-8687 ext. 249 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY THIS JOB IS FOR YOU:
– Competitive benefits and bonus structure
– Conveniently located modern downtown office
– Consistently growing company with lots of flexibility and opportunity
– Unique culture – corporate and professional, but close-knit with a good work-life balance
As the Real Estate Paralegal, you will work on acquisitions and will support the legal team. In this newly created role, you will have a chance to work with the Directors to establish organizational procedures. The ideal candidate takes initiative, is collaborative, and is looking for a role that offers growth. This individual will be responsible for the following tasks:
– Reviewing and editing LLP, co-owner, development and property management agreements
– Broker submission assessments, insurance certificate audit
– Liaising with solicitors regarding Development Management, Partnership, Purchase Agreements and external counsel
– Acquisition closing and mortgage document execution
– Information management
Consistently growing over the last few years, this wealth management company has demonstrated dedication to their clients and staff. This company is at the top of the financial field and has a corporate, polished, and reputable culture. The Real Estate Management Group is a smaller, close-knit team comprised of high performing professionals that enjoy their work and are passionate about growing the company and developing best practices at every step. Working here means developing your legal career without the stress of working at a busy law firm.
– Paralegal certification
– 2+ years working as a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $75,000 – $85,000 per annum (based on experience)
– Extended health and dental plan
– RRSP matching, insurance coverage
– Bonus after 3-month probationary period
– Profit sharing yearly bonus
– 3 weeks vacation
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond with a Microsoft Word version of your resume, quoting Job Order ID #27062in the subject, to email@example.com. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Viktoria Jones at 604-689-8687 ext. 249.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.