QR Code Link to This Post
Position Titles: Painter & Jobsite Manager
The successful candidates will be people who loves working in an environment where freedom and responsibility are tenets, and people skills, leadership and time management are mandates. S/he seeks a work environment that places thoughtful efficiency over process.
- Due to our success we are expanding our crews by 50% over the this year.
- We specialize in repaints of homes and work spaces
- We want our crews to be successful and feeling proud of what they’ve accomplished.
- We work in an transparent, motivated, high performance culture and of course love bringing awesome people on the team!
- Position Type: Full Time
List of Responsibilities:
- Working as a team to game plan and problem solve projects to completion
- Working in or Leading the crew of painters (2-4) to complete projects correctly, ontime and on budget.
- Working with clients throughout the job process to ensure an excellent customer experience
- Jobsite Manager will also be painting, ordering materials, managing tools, driving equipment to sites.
- Help with company training and development program
Skills and Requirements:
- Jobsite Leader requires 3 years experience as a repaint painter (interior & exterior)
- Painters experience is an asset
- Leadership, team management, project management experience or education
- Abilities to motivate others in company values and procedures
- Ability to work evening and weekends when necessary
- Drivers licence
- Smart Phone, and app savvy
- A sense of humor
Compensation: $25 – $28 / hour, plus yearly bonus payout for exceeding standards, extended medical benefits can be discussed.
How to Apply: If this sounds like you, reply to this ad, we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31,000.00 to $56,160.00 /year
Published at Wed, 16 May 2018 15:20:23 +0000