New Style Painting and woodworking Services. provides quality painting services to Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver, and Fraser Valley (BC). New Style Painting has built strong customer relations with these key core company values: Quality, Integrity and Reliability. We offer our customers with ideas and guidance and handle each project with utmost attention to craftsmanship and customer service. We are currently hiring 2 full-time “Painter Helpers” for our growing team.
Company Location: Unit-203, 7743 128 St, Surrey, BC, V3W 1L4
Position: Painter Helper
No experience required, on the job training will be provided.
Education- No degree, certificate or diploma
Terms of employment Permanent, Full time40 hours / week
Number of Positions: 2
Salary and benefits:
Salary : $20.75 (CAD)/hour
Vacation : 4% of gross salary
Hours : 40 hours per week
Expected start date: As soon as possible, Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours
Work location: Various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley (BC) and/or as per company’s contracts
Construction Specialization -Industrial, commercial and institutional, Residential
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities -Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, physically demanding
Work Site Environment- Outdoors, At heights, Confined spaces, Dusty
• Sand, prep and mask the surface to be painted.
• Bring tools to painters like step ladder, extension ladder, extension pole, paint trays etc.
• Help painters in mixing paints, using the right proportions and color.
• Cover surfaces with cloth or plastic to ensure protection.
• Clean the surfaces before and after job is done.
• Load and unload painting materials and move them to the site.
• Help painters opening the pails and pouring them into paint drums to ensure the uniformity of the paints.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the work areas, tools and equipment’s.
How to apply
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.