QR Code Link to This Post
Consumer Appliances is a reputable appliance repair and sales company that has been serving the Lower Mainland for over 30 years.
As an Receptionist, you will be addressing customers’ requests over the phone/e-mail, and promptly schedule technicians to fulfill services required. Customer service and verbal skills required.
• Answer phone calls and effectively help address customers needs
• Receive service orders through phone, e-mail, and web platforms
• Plan routes and assign service orders on technician’s schedules
• Advise and confirm customers of arranged appointment time frames
• Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
• Monitor and maintain office supplies and parts
• Keep office area clean and tidy
• High school diploma and/or office administration certificate
• Work experience as office assistant or customer services is preferred
• Competent computer skills including MS Office, Google Drive, web browsers, etc.
• Knowledge of using QuickBooks is an asset
• Organization, time management, and prioritizing skills
• Verbal and written communication skills in English
• Verbal Cantonese or Mandarin an asset
• Flexibility, reliability, and teamwork skills
• Potential to sell and promote company products and services
We thank you for your interest in working for our company! Please submit your resume and salary expectation through e-mail email@example.com. Due to a large number of applications, only most qualified applicants will be contacted.