QR Code Link to This Post
Why Work for Securiguard?
Securiguard is a leader in one of the fastest growing industries in the world. We have partnered with some of the largest and most respected clients in BC. Thanks to our philosophy of Promotion from Within, we take pride in developing our people into successful supervisors, managers and executives.
You will drive one of our brand-new Hybrid vehicles; receive one-on-one specialized training, extra field support, full uniforms, achievable patrol routes, and flexible schedules!
A Securiguard Mobile Security Professional is responsible for:
- Attending to alarm responses and other site requirements as needed
- Working in close contact with our Command Centre in order to determine priority and tasking as needed
- Maintaining safety and order on a specified site while upholding our core Values, Vision and Mission
- Values – Respect, Accountability, Creativity, Compassion, Honesty
- Vision – To wow customers with our uniformed security guard service through specialized training and exceptional customer service
- Mission – Making People Feel Safe
- BC Security License
- BC Class 5 Driver’s License
- Clean Drivers Abstract and Claims history
Securiguard is an equal opportunity employer and we value the cultural diversity of our staff. We offer flexibility in scheduling to accommodate students, family caregivers and part-time personnel. Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance.
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Physical Exam
Please submit your claims history and drivers abstract with your application.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Click Here to Apply or use the link below