QR Code Link to This Post
Paladin Security has an exciting opportunity as a Mobile Driver, where every day is guaranteed to be different from the next. Our Mobile Security Officers receive Daily Run Sheets, which list assigned scheduled patrols, escorts, and lock-ups/unlocks, but will be expected to prioritize when incidents occur.
Be it alarm responses or providing support during emergency situations, our Mobile Drivers need to make smart on-the-spot decisions and take fast, effective action to ensure the safety and security of our clients’ assets and community members. At the same time, they must also complete thorough, accurate reports, as they liaise with our 24/7 Operations Centre, relevant law enforcement agencies, and emergency services to ensure the best possible outcomes for all parties involved.
As members of our team develop their skills and experience, our Supervisory team will continually engage them in new opportunities to hone those skills so that they can further their Paladin careers.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must possess a valid BC Security License and Class 5 BC Driver’s License (with clean Driver’s Abstract).
• One year experience in the security industry or related field.
• Must be able to pass a security clearance.
• Flexibility to work 12-hour shifts on a 4-day rotation.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Superior time management, prioritization, and organization skills.
• Ability to make quick decisions in emergency response situations with minimal supervision.
• Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and Android Operating System software.
• Physically capable of performing the required duties.
• OFA I, or CPI training would be considered an asset.
• High School Diploma, or equivalent.
Published at Tue, 17 Jul 2018 00:18:06 +0000