This job is still available.
You MUST send a full resume. You will NOT be considered for this role without a resume or a detailed explanation of your skills relating to this position, experience and where you have worked in the past. Be sure to include full contact information including full name, phone, email and city where you live.
We are a well established and growing industrial supplies company that has been serving Western Canadians for over 51 years.We are looking for hands-on individuals to join our Shop/Hose Technician team in Langley B.C. Job Type: Full-time
Are you a mechanic, millwright, or from another mechanical background and looking for a new career opportunity?
If you’re looking for a career change or wanting to build your career, we are the place for you! We offer a very attractive compensation package, benefits, and bonus program as well as extensive perks and incentives. This position will take advantage of your mechanical background but may be much less physically strenuous and offer a clean environment with great compensation and future options for your long-term career.In this position you will:
- Build various hose assemblies (includes, hydraulic, industrial and specialty hoses)
- Build various chain and cable assemblies
- Visually inspect completed assemblies
- Pressure test hose to ensure accurate, safe and quality made assemblies
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Complete miscellaneous shop duties as required such as equipment and warranty troubleshooting/repair
Previous experience building hose assemblies is not required but is considered a definite asset.Why Work Here? We offer many unique incentive programs that help to benefit not only the lives of our staff members but their families as well.
Here are just a few examples of what we include in our Employment Advantage:
- R.R.S.P. Plan
- Quarterly Productivity Bonus
- Great Pay!
- Investment/Equity opportunities
- Employee referral program
- Opportunity to enjoy extra time away from work
- Salary + Quarterly Productivity Bonus
- After one year of employment 3 weeks vacation annually
- Wage reviews twice a year
- Build a career – not just a job
- Room for Advancement
- Health and Pension
- Full-time – Monday to Friday
- Continuous training
- 55% of our staff have 5 yrs experience or more
- Focused on growth
- 100% Canadian owned and operated
- Team support
- Industry-leading inventory levels
- A great work environment with positive people
- State of the Art Industrial hose manufacturing shop
Please apply today for consideration.
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Gregg Distributors (B.C.) Ltd. (Langley)