QR Code Link to This Post
We are a growing Vancouver-based content and marketing company with a focus in the financial services sector. At this point, we’re looking for a talented growth-focused individual who can play a key role supporting our marketing, copywriting and social media projects.
* Demonstrated creativity, teamwork, and strong attention to detail
* Ability to create engaging written content
* Strong design sense
* Ability to excel in a fast paced, dynamic environment
* Knowledge and experience with Adobe Design Suite
* Self-directed learner
Nice to haves:
* Proficient Excel and spreadsheet skills, SEO, basic Google Analytics, familiarity with WordPress, and various Social Media Ads.
*Enthusiastic about following financial markets and news
* Proficient in working with key social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Hubspot
* A clear passion for writing about business, entrepreneurship or investing
* Create and manage social media sites and social media campaigns, including calls-to-action that drive target customers to our (and our clients’) sites and influence the volume of traffic, sales, visibility, and reach
* Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages audience growth
* Develop relevant digital/social media content including editorial content calendar, posting schedule, and published content (images, video and written). Monitor, listen and respond to users on social media while generating interest and leads
* Stay ahead of the curve. Understand trends in social media in order to appropriately create the right unique voice and campaign
* Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slideshows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses.
* Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
* Perform other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a keen attention to detail, great organizational skills and experience with investing/trading.
This is a full-time position for 35 hours/week that includes benefits located in downtown Vancouver. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Salary range $18 – $22/hr.
Published at Fri, 13 Jul 2018 19:13:58 +0000