QR Code Link to This Post
Full time managing broker required for a boutique real estate brokerage in Surrey. Our company is one of the fastest growing real estate firms in the lower mainland. We are looking for someone who can handle both the agents and clients in a professional manner. Working hours will be 9:30 – 5:30 and must be available after hours for calls from realtors. Approx start date is April 1. Salary for this position is to be discussed and dependent on the candidates experience and qualifications.
• Record of exceptional client service and proven track record of success in sales
• Ability to assess and answer Realtor questions effectively
• Commitment to team building and staffing development
• Handling complaints and arbitration from BCREA, RECBC, and REBGV
• Conducting and overseeing various transaction reviews
• Ensuring representatives are in compliance with Council Rules
• Coaching associates and reviewing their performance
• Assisting and advising representatives and associate brokers as they face challenges in day to day activities
• Recruit new agents to company
• Managing Broker License
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Real Estate and market analysis experience
• Strong knowledge of local real estate market
All information is held with high confidentially and all respondents will be contacted personally.