QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a Maintenance Person to join our team. If you have the eagerness to play a key role in a growth-oriented hotel, apply today!
– Work with contractors to provide instruction regarding the repair and maintenance of equipment and scheduling personnel in the daily completion of maintenance and repair work
– Monitor efficiency of equipment and electrical systems such as air conditioning controls, guest entrance/access doors, television sets, lighting systems and make minor repairs and/or replacements to ensure things are working properly and efficiently at all times
– Ensure the security of inventory and assets such as tools, supplies, equipment, furniture, televisions, etc.
– Diagnose equipment failures and make recommendations on repair options
– Adjust equipment and repair / replace defective parts, components
– Provide leadership, direction, ongoing training to new, and current employees
– Other assigned work as required
– Must be reliable and punctual
– Physically fit and able to lift and carry loads exceeding 25 lbs
– 3+ years’ experience in a maintenance role
– Able to work independently with minimal supervision
– Able work effectively in a team and support the Maintenance Manager in his workload
Job Type: Full Time
Required Language: English
Position Available: Immediately
Work Permit: Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.