QR Code Link to This Post
Little Munchkin Daycare is now looking for an Infant Toddler Educator or Early Childhood Educator to join our team. We currently operate Group Infant-Toddler & Multi-age programs in Vancouver. We are looking to hire both new & experienced graduates to join our program.
· Valid BC ECE or ECE IT license
· First Aid training and current certification
· Criminal Record Clearance
· Updated immunization record
· 3 professional references
· Well-developed interpersonal skills, including oral and written communications.
Additional assets may include:
· Previous experience working in daycare program
· Special needs certification & license
· Second Language
· Competitive Salary
· Vacation (2 weeks)
· Sick days
· Extended Health Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Ÿ Permanent Full-time Early Childhood Educator (40 hours/week).
Ÿ Shift will be between 7:45 am – 5:30 pm (Monday to Friday).
Ÿ Competitive salary
Ÿ Dental/Health Benefits (after probation period)
Ÿ 2 weeks Paid Vacation
Ÿ Annual Sick leave
What we expect:
Be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace…laughter is something you can expect often in your typical day. In addition, you may be asked to formulate plans and assist in setting up emergent curriculum that is developmentally appropriate.