QR Code Link to This Post
Administrative, Creative, People Person
We are seeking an extraordinary Listing Coordinator to join our Listing Management Team to support our Award-Winning Real Estate Team, located in the Vancouver Westside.
We are looking for someone who has a strong work ethic and isn’t afraid of a challenge. Someone who enjoys being creative with writing and staging for photoshoots. Someone who has a passion for helping clients and the team they work with. Someone who will be dedicated and reliable with an extreme attention to detail.
– 2-3 years of administrative and customer service experience
– Ability to time manage large projects, multi-task, prioritize and organize effectively
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, both in person, by telephone and through text and email
– Ability to work efficiently within a team and independently
– Detail oriented
– Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
– High level of professionalism with an understanding of confidentiality
– Computer and digitally savvy with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel
– Knowledge of Dropbox, Mailchimp, Social Media channels and Top Producer CRM a bonus
– Previous experience in real estate industry an asset
– Valid Driver’s license
– Flexible schedule
– Must like dogs (Dog-friendly environment)
Responsibilities of Listing Coordinator
– Managing a listing from the moment the contract is signed until it is listed – including setting up service providers, assisting with photos/video, copywriting, uploading to MLS and websites, coordinating open houses and being in contact every step of the way with our clients
– Marketing listing including preparing ads and e-blasts
– Maintaining our client database and listing spreadsheets
We want to hear from you
You will be part of our Award-Winning service team. You will benefit from our advanced Award-Winning advertising & digital marketing support. You will market our properties and their neighborhoods. You will be immersed and exposed to all facets of our winning TEAM.
Please submit a cover letter with your resume.