QR Code Link to This Post
We are a successful, mid-size law firm located in South West Vancouver. We offer a collegial work environment; reasonable hours; a competitive salary; and medical and dental benefits.
We are seeking a full-time legal secretary with 1 or more years of experience to join our team. However, if you have a good attitude and a team spirit can make up for lack of experience. The person we are looking for must have excellent multitasking and interpersonal skills; and not be afraid to take on challenging new tasks.
Type of Responsibilities:
– Supporting the day-to-day operations of the office
– Drafting correspondence and managing communications with excellent accuracy in grammar and spelling
– Liaising with clients and scheduling meetings
– File organization and maintenance
– Billing and general administrative tasks
– Drafting correspondence
– Editing documents
– Liaising with clients
– Reception relief
– Conducting due diligence searches to residential and commercial properties
– preparing documents for residential transaction such as sale, purchase and transfer
– A graduate of Legal Secretarial Program or General Administrative Program
— Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
– Experienced with LTSA, BC Online, ESI and Pro-Suite would be an asset
– Experienced in conveyancing would be an asset
– Proficiency in MS Office and Excel
– Ability to prioritize and multitask
– Self-starter that can work independently with minimal direction
– Strong attention to detail, organized, punctual, and reliable.
– Ability to manage to work with numerous deadlines.
– Excellent word processing and proofreading abilities
If you are interested in the above position, please forward a copy of your resume and cover letter to this email. All applications will be kept confidential and only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.