QR Code Link to This Post
Boutique civil litigation/administration law practice requires a full-time junior Legal Assistant with a good work ethic and positive attitude. Must be very reliable, a team player as well as able to work independently.
– Various administrative duties and knowledge of general office procedures (answering phones, filing,
– Drafting and preparing correspondence
– Document management/data entry and organization
– Online court filings
– Drafting court forms
– Minimum 1-2 years experience working in a legal environment
– Able to type minimum 60 wpm
– Excellent command of the English language and able to demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
– Good organizational skills and able to prioritize
– Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
– Knowledge of electronic document management software (Worldox/Casemap), online legal search engines,
PCLaw, and BC Online will be an asset
This is an excellent opportunity for those who have recently started out in the legal field and have graduated from a Legal Assistant program. Salary commensurate with experience. Please submit your resume and cover letter to this posting.