QR Code Link to This Post
LANDSCAPE INSTALLATION SITE LEADER
ABOUT US: We are an established Vancouver landscape company that creates and maintains beautiful outdoor living spaces. We engage in design and installation projects throughout the Lower Mainland and offer professional maintenance services throughout the City of Vancouver. We are pleased to provide our clients exceptional workmanship and services.
By acknowledging the strengths of each of our team members and supporting them to learn and grow, we aim to build an engaging culture within our company. To become more familiar with us, please refer to our website, www.dehaaslandscapedesign.com
JOB DESCRIPTION: Landscape Installation Site Leader. Lead a small crew in the installation of walkways, patios, walls, and water features. Direct the installation of trees, shrubs, hedges, grasses, sod, and other plant material. Co-ordinate the removal and disposal of existing material and manage the preparation of sites for installations. The job requires heavy lifting from time to time, and perhaps driving a company vehicle. Provide on the job training to new employees.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $30 / hour + , depending on experience and qualifications.
– Competitive hourly based compensation and positive work environment
– Annual compensation review
– Performance based cash and travel bonus incentive program
– Sponsored certification courses and programs
– Strong career move – opportunity to advance and build a career in a successful and growing business
– Company sponsored events
– Full time, year round position if preferred
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: We are looking for applicants that have:
– Proficiency in hardscape installation including pavers, stone and allan block retaining walls, masonry, etc.
– Experience in softscape installation (plant material and sod)
– Knowledge of plant ID
– Ability to read scale drawings
– Willingness to work outside in all weather conditions
– Must have valid driver’s license
PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS: The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
– A positive attitude and sincere enjoyment of landscape work
– Ability to motivate a crew to meet deadlines
– Initiative and excellent problem solving skills
– A friendly and polite personality
– Physically fit
– Great communication skills
– Excellent attention to detail
Please reply to this advertisement if you are interested.