QR Code Link to This Post
Junior/Intermediate Purchasing Assistant – Drywall Experience
About the Job
– Places purchase orders for gypsum and steel framing.
– Completes purchase orders in accordance to company’s purchasing procedures.
– Establishes and follows up shipment schedules, monitor Purchasing Order status and progress, and contacts suppliers to solve problems.
– Maintains supplrier files and documentations.
– Monitors and ensures sufficient inventory levels are maintained as required.
– Prepares reports such as purchase order summary, status report etc.
– Perform other tasks and projects as assigned.
– University Degree/College Diploma or equivalent in related field
– 2 to 3 years’ experience in purchasing/procurement
– Strong work ethics and interpersonal skills
– Excellent organizational skills with strong ability to organize information
– Able to work in a fast paced hands-on environment
– Good knowledge of MS office applications, proficiency in Excel is a must
– Fluent in English and able to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications
– Practical experience with Sage would be an asset
– Knowledge and experience in logistics an asset
Please forward your resume in confidence by email. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
Published at Sat, 13 Jan 2018 17:04:14 +0000