Randstad is now looking for a General Warehouse Worker and Pallet Jack Operator for an amazing client in the Malahat area. Do enjoy working with a great team? Do you have your forklift certification (pallet jack)? Are you looking for a fantastic summer job with consistent hours? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
• $19 per hour
• Weekly pay
• Work for a reputable company
• 4% vacation pay added to every pay
• Monday to Friday. 7am-3:30pm
• Pick and assemble orders with use of RF system
• Ensure order accuracy
• Perform all assigned duties in a safe, efficient and productive manner
• Use all warehouse equipment safely, reporting any deficiencies immediately
• Inventory stock counts as requested
• Organization of the warehouse including stock and date code rotation
• Sort and track warehouse breakage, repacking it when required
• Assist our Distribution team as required
• General organization and cleaning
• Other miscellaneous warehousing or distribution related duties as assigned
• Forklift certification (pallet jack)
• Minimum 1 year warehousing experience within a fast paced distribution environment including the use of electric pallet jacks
• Previous order assembly experience an asset
• Physically fit / able to perform repetitive heavy lifting
• Ability to safely maneuver 50L (140 lb)
• Strong organizational / time management skills
• Self-motivated team player, capable of working on their own
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous customer service experience – preferably in retail and/or the beer/liquor industry
• Ability to adapt within a constantly changing environment
• Acceptable criminal check
• Demonstrated ability to maintain a clean and tidy working environment
• First Aid certification an asset
• Minimum age of 19 years
If this sounds like you, please apply here today and one of our Staffing Consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. and/or email@example.com. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Randstad oversees various temporary and permanent roles such as: Reception, Administrative Assistants, Executive Assistants, Customer Service/Client Support, Inside Sales, Data Entry, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting, Warehouse, General Labour, Operations, and Skilled Trade roles. If you happen to have experience in any of these roles please feel free to reach out to us to discuss future possibilities!
Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad Victoria office at 250.383.1389 and one of the team will be happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you!
View Original Source Source