Fast-track your application by downloading the app! https://jobs.appyhere.com/campaign/s/BoFu/3360-2mapen.php
Intelcom is a fast-growing Canadian company in the e-commerce delivery sector. Our teams across the country and our network of delivery partners contribute to the success of our day-to-day activities.
Our goal is simple: in a constantly evolving business sector, we do not just follow. We are getting ahead. And we stand out with innovative delivery services and methods.
We are presently recruiting for part-time Package Handlers to support our growth!
- Unload parcels arriving daily
- Sort, scan and label the parcels according to the manifest
- Place parcels in determined areas for the delivery team
- Ensure cleanliness of work area
- Experience working in a fast-paced warehouse type environment
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Must be able to stand and walk for 4-5 hours
- Willing and able to work extended hours when required
- Ability to communicate in English
- Must have your own means of commute
- Able to get to the work location for early morning shifts (work can begin between 2:00 and 3:00 am, the shift typically ends around 6:00 or 7:00 am)
As an employer subscribing to the principle of equal employment opportunity, Intelcom celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
View Original Source Source