ATTENTION: ALL FULL TIME SEEKERS
EXPERIENCE IS AN ASSET BUT NOT REQUIRED
We have a great opportunity for an experienced warehouse worker. If you enjoy working with your hands and being in a fast-paced environment then we would love for you to join the team at the Delta warehouse and distribution centre!
You will make a great fit if you have previous experience working as a warehouse worker or if you have worked with different types of inventory doing general labour.
This opportunity is transit accessible, located near 80th ave and vantage way in Delta BC.
4:00PM – 10:00PM – MONDAY – FRIDAY
As a Warehouse Worker, roles involved but are not limited to:
– Unloading products
– Order picking and packing order
– Using RF scanner
– Assisting in the organization of incoming stock
– Labelling finished package
– Maintaining a neat, safe and orderly work area
(Other duties assigned as per manager)
Please apply today if you feel that this position is a good fit for you!
– Evening shift wages $16.75
– Warehouse is transit accessible (bus stop is across the street from the warehouse)
– A dynamic working environment with opportunities for growth
– Weekly pay cheques (Every Friday)
– Training provided and supportive team
– Opportunities to move into a lead role
– Earn referral bonus of $150
– Comfortable working in a warehouse setting
– Must have own steel toe boots
– Must be able to lift up to 35+ lbs
– Reliable, responsible & willing to get the job done
– Good attention to detail
– Previous experience is an asset but not required
Why Work for Randstad?
– We are a Human Forward Company that offers diversity, competitive wages and a safe work environment!
– We have more market share for job opportunities for you than any other agency!
– We offer medical and dental benefits which you can carry through our Sun-life Financial Program!
– You can access us anytime on our state of the art mobile app to schedule your own shift!
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity as a warehouse worker or would like to hear further information in detail, please do not hesitate to contact Randstad.
Below are 3 easy ways to apply!
1. E-mail resume to Aileen: email@example.com
2. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
3. Call Aileen @ 604.349.8649
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source