Are you looking for your next Manufacturing position? Do you enjoy working a variety of roles in a manufacturing facility? We have the position for you!
Our Delta Manufacturing Centre client is looking for a qualified Shipper/Receiver/Forklift Operator!
-Call transport as required.
-Weigh, package and apply proper identification of castings/machined parts to be shipped to customers.
-Follow proper handling & packaging procedures as outlined on Work Orders or established by Quality Assurance.
-Ensure that correct shipment is loaded onto correct transport.
-Ensure that shipment contents matches paperwork.
-Take inventory as required.
-Spot check quality requirements of completed machined parts prior to shipping/packaging.
– $23 / hour wage
– Weekly Pay (Direct Deposits)
– 4% Vacation Pay added to every pay.
– Working DAYS, 6 AM to 2:30 PM
– Minimum 40 hours a week.
– Opportunities for Overtime.
– Team environment
– Opportunities for growth for employee’s who go above and beyond
– Free Parking on site
– Steel-toed work boots
– Possessing an eagerness to learn
– Forklift certification is an asset
– One plus year of warehouse or manufacturing experience
– References from your previous employment.
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
– Ability to work as a team and other warehouse duties as assigned.
Three easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to Alex: email@example.com and/or Kirk at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
3. Shoot us a message at 604-345-6616 with the title Shipper Receiver
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source