Do you have previous experience working in a Pharmacy?
Can you pick & pack orders for shipment without supervision?
Are you looking for career growth?
Is yes, we would like to meet you for an exciting opportunity in East Richmond. We are currently looking for a warehouse clerk pharmaceutical background for the permanent position. This position covers Shipping, Receiving, Inventory Control + Production coverage for all departments (training provided).
Shift time: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM (M-F)
Responsibilities as Warehouse Clerk:
– Accurately pick products according to the picking list
– Inspect and verify the accuracy of all orders before packing them into boxes
– Securely wrap products according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
– Verify materials according to Purchase Orders and SOPs
– Quarantine bulk materials for QS Inspection
– Initiate Receiving Report
– Put away materials after release/verification into designated bins, shelves, racks
– Perform daily cycle counts of inventory according to SOPs
– Ensure availability of supplies, products and packaging material
– Upkeep and maintain inventory shelves and racks in a clean, organized and efficient manner
– Label Creation and Label Reconciliation
– Packaging and Labeling activities according to SOPs and Packaging Masters
– General house-keeping and cleaning
– Weekly pay
– Free Parking
– Clean and organized working environment
– Vacation pay in each paycheck
– Excellent communication skills; fluent English (oral & written)
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) required.
– Experience with Shipping systems (ATS and FedEx) is considered an asset
– Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
– Experience as Warehouse Clerk in the pharmaceutical industry is considered an asset
– Must show sufficient dexterity for the handling of small, fragile items and for the handling of tape guns and packaging material for efficient packing of orders
– Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
– Able to work in east Richmond area
Three easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to Jocelyn: email@example.com
2. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
3. Call Jocelyn @ 778.773.4203
View Original Source Source