Randstad is hiring for an amazing opportunity in Delta! We are looking for energetic, reliable, goal-oriented people with a great personality.
Are you ready to work for one of Canada’s best employers with a strong, positive work culture?
Do you want to cancel your costly gym and/or yoga membership for the FREE one you get with working at this brand new distribution center?
Get trained and build your experience as a Warehouse Associate with one of our most prestigious partnering companies in BC!
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today by emailing your resume to Jim.firstname.lastname@example.org
Warehouse Associate: Picking. Packing, labeling, using RF Scanner. Order Picker
Monday – Friday : 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM – $15/hr
Monday – Friday : 4:00 PM – 10:30 PM – 15.75/hr
Friday – Tuesday : 10:30 PM – 7:00 AM – 15.75/hr
Thursday – Monday : 10:30 PM – 7:00 AM – 15.75/hr
Transit Accessible; 30 minutes from the Scott Road Station Sky-train Hub
• Order picking and packing using an RF scanner;
• Meet delivery deadlines and customer commitments;
• Achieve daily performance targets.
• Brand new facility and equipment;
• Free yoga studio on-site with free classes for you to use, held multiple times a day;
• Free on-site gym access for before and after work;
• Wage premiums for evening/overnight shifts;
• Organized and clean work environment;
• Career opportunities including bonuses and permanent positions with the client.
• Previous warehouse experience is an asset;
• Experience order picking and packing shipments;
• Comfortable lifting up to 30-50 lbs;
• Great attitude and reliability;
• Previous experience using RF scanner is an asset.
How to apply:
We are interviewing now so apply today! We look forward to meeting you soon!
Email your resume to Jim.email@example.com
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source