Canadian based health conscious candy company that provides low sugar, vegan candy products. We believe eating healthy should be fun and inclusive of the foods you love, like candy!
Yumy Bear is excited to bring innovative confectionary products to Canada and looking at expanding into the US. We have partnered with the Wild Bear Rescue to help protect our Canadian wildlife and environment.
THE POSITION: Videographer
• Design and create engaging on-brand visual content for social media, digital advertising, and promotional purposes
• Professional understanding of live audio recording, motion graphics, and videography tactics that will capture an audience
• Plan and organize video shoots; must scout locations, provide casting, secure relevant equipment, and provide storyboarding
• Will take creative briefs provided by the Yumy Bear team to create a video from pre-production to post-production
• Brainstorm and develop new ideas to create new and exciting visual content
• Work with the Yumy Bear team to enhance online presence with premiere visual footage telling captivating stories
• 1-3 years of proven hands-on experience as a videographer(must)
• Experience editing in Adobe Premiere
• Strong social media skills and the ability to create captivating social media content
• Skilled in writing, on-camera work, shot planning and editing
• A proven track record for generating innovative ideas
• Ability to work productively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Personal competences: self-driven, flexible, strong team player.
• Willingness to adapt, learn, and improvise in order to produce unique content
• Knowledgeable of the film industry
• An individual with an engaging presence and familiarity with being on camera
• Work with our marketing team in order to enhance and improves your skills and content.
• Professional and personal development in a dynamic working environment, and career growth opportunities within the Company
What We Need
As part of a fast-paced, upbeat and collaborative work environment the successful candidate will be all about bringing their “A game” to their role each and every day. We need someone with innovative ideas that will look to inspire our client. We hire for attitude and an authentic passion for people first and are willing to train and coach the rest!
• Positivity and a great attitude
• Creative approach to film production and marketing
• Strong ability to work efficiently both independently and in small team-based environments
• Careful attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
• Extremely focused and values hard work
• Proven track record in going the extra mile to achieve results
• Well-honed written and verbal communication skills
• Strong business acumen, quick learner, rabid curiosity
• Extreme resourcefulness and creative ability to think “two steps ahead”
• Extremely passionate in video production
• Comfortable taking ownership of a project form pre-production through post-production
• Resiliency and willingness to learn
• Adaptable and responsive to challenges
• Upbeat and enthusiastic personality
• Highly accountable and achievement focused
• Thrives where success is tangibly measured and celebrated
• Lifelong learner interested in continuous improvement
Hours: Part time work, will be on call.
View Original Source Source