Proposed Position: Vice President
Salary: $70,000 per annual
Employment type: Permanent, Full time and Indeterminate
Work Location: 218-5511 West Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6M 3W6
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Go Ivy Education Group Inc. was incorporated in 2018 according to the laws of British Columbia. It is operating under the brand name of Five Summers. We aim to offer professional and personalized services to help every student achieve his or her educational goals. We guide students to get into their dream universities and prepare them for a bright future.
As our company expands, we are now seeking a driven Vice President with a strong background in marketing and public relations to join our high-achieving, dynamic team and help take Go Ivy Education Group Inc.’s market position to the next level. The incumbent will work with the President to build strong partnerships with top schools in the US, Canada, and the UK. We work closely with partner schools to highlight their academic expertise and resources in teaching and learning while delivering a range of customizable curriculum options for our students to fulfill their educational needs and reach their full potential.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Assist the President to oversee the company’s operations and business development internationally and domestically
• Work closely with the President on a daily basis to ensure the company’s mission and philosophy is met including evaluating, enhancing and expanding academic offerings
• Implement the company’s development and improvement plans, monitoring and providing support as necessary to ensure that the company meets its goals and objectives.
• Develop and implement marketing and promotion plan for the company’s education programs and services aligned with the company’s business objectives
• Provide market forecasts and reports by conducting market research and data analysis
• Plan and prepare marketing budgets and coordinate marketing activities with companies/partners in Canada
• Manage and maintain relationships with various stakeholders in the international education service industry, including program partners, school partners, current students, and parents.
• Represent the company to attend industrial, professional and networking conference and events for marketing, promotion, and public relations management purpose
• Generate sources of business: develop sales channels, dealers and customers through the internet, ads, events, targeted marketing efforts, networking affiliations and other appropriate sources
• Pursue, encourage, comply and exceed standards, procedures and guidelines set by the stakeholders
• Regular monitoring, analyzing and enhancing of established work-related processes
• Perform all other duties as required
• Bachelor’s Degree plus five years of related experience
• Previous experience in the education-related industries is an asset
• At least 5 years of management working experience in the education-related industries
• Excellent business negotiation ability
• Excellent organizational, leadership, and problem-solving abilities
• Must be able to work under pressure and in a fast pace and multi-tasking work environment
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and build relationships with internal and external partners.
• Must have solid experiences in business strategy, branding, communications and event planning.
• Willingness to travel and work some evenings and weekends.
• Ability to develop and implement curriculum and to develop cooperative and constructive working relationships
Method of application:
Please forward cover letter and resume to the email below. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Original Source Source