Be part of our team! We at Chorefree Inc. are Vancouver’s #1 specialists in Move in and Move out cleans. Our company is residential focused, where our employees are not considered only as cleaners, but they become Chore Assistants; multidisciplinary agents that will have the opportunity to receive continuous growth in pay grade through Chorefree assisted education and training.
We are seeking Full time or Part time applicants starting at $16/hr immediately with increase to $18/hr after probation completion. Potential of up to $32/hr after 2 years with the Company through educational training of specific disciplines such as handy work and specialized cleaning techniques.
* Competitive wages
* A company vehicle for qualified drivers
* On-the-job paid training
* Vacation & Holiday pay
* Extended Health & Dental Benefits
* Support with immigration/PR sponsorship
* Uniforms provided
* Bright, creative and positive energy
* Works well in teams and open to supporting other members
* Effective and clear communication and leadership skills
* Problem-solving and organizational skills
* Background clean criminal check is required
* Smart phone with working data required
* Must be legal to work in Canada
* Previous cleaning, housekeeping, hotel cleaning, room attendant, residential cleaning, office cleaning or general cleaning experience is an asset however, not required.
* Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record is also an asset however, not required
* Remote interview process via Zoom
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Daily temperature and screening tests
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Please send your resume and your answer to the following questions:
1. What is your availability?
2. What is your residency/immigration status?
3. How many hours are you looking to work per week?
4. How many hours are you legally allowed to work per week?
Get to know us: We are Chorefree!
View Original Source Source