Our client is a leading electro-mechanical service operation with global reach. We are seeking a knowledgeable and experienced rotating electrical motor/generator specialist with leadership/management aspirations to supervise a team of highly motivated maintenance personnel in a growing electro-mechanical rotating equipment service and repair business.
Equal opportunity employer offering competitive salary, benefits, and incentive plans.
The successful Candidate will be responsible for the supervision and direction of projects within the facility and at a customer site, which will require:
• Being a promoter and Advocate of a “Safety-First” mindset as a team leader
• Development, support, implementation, and instruction of maintenance plans for rotating equipment in accordance with industry best practices, corporate and customer requirements and manufacturer recommendations
• Technically mentor and develop team members
• Provide support in troubleshooting and resolving operational, design, commissioning and maintenance issues on rotating equipment
• Participate in and complete equipment failure analyses/reports
• Identify and steward opportunities of improvements in efficiency and quality
• Complete equipment performance evaluations and review third party evaluations
• Support the development and completion of repair proposals
• Participate in the annual budget development and business plan
• Commitment to Environmental Health and safety standards
• Understanding of quality process/s (ISO)
• Integrity and an ethical conduct
• Have a Qualified (Mechanical or Electrical) Technologist, or a Red Seal Tradesperson coupled with applicable technical experience
• Be able to demonstrate you have technical supervision experience with a track record of increased responsibilities
• Have experience in leading teams through continuous change and improvement in a fast-paced environment
• Be a strong problem solver with good analytical skills and excellent communication skills
• Have experience within Electro-Mechanical Service & Repair environment or a similar environment such as but not limited to equipment fabrication, electrical/mechanical equipment installation and/or commissioning, plant maintenance experience etc.
• Have a working knowledge of equipment evaluation, vibration analysis, mechanical alignment, rotating equipment failure investigations and routine equipment maintenance practices
• Be familiar with electrical testing and analysis of results for rotating equipment
• Be familiar with working in a high-paced environment with multiple demands and little direct supervision
• This is a shop and field position, depending on workload role could require up to 5% travel for extended periods of \ time.
• Proficient with computers, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please forward your resume via email to Nick Paraskeva | firstname.lastname@example.org
View Original Source Source