Our client in Vancouver is looking for a great candidate to join their Technical services team. The right candidate must have textiles experience, be confident communicating with the team and external partners. Collaboration is very important!!
Someone with great attention to detail and an analytic mind will do very well in this role.
Though remote work may be possible you will be required to be on-site in Vancouver weekly and so we will not be considering applications from those out of the Vancouver area,
Full training will be provided but the below experience is essential
We welcome all applications; however, only those candidates who meet the requirements and are shortlisted will be contacted.
Great company culture
Growth opportunity for the right candidate
Reporting into the Technical Services Director, Wear Test Coordinator (Contract) supports the TS Wear Test program in executing wear tests that ensure a positive guest experience with the performance of our product. Wear test execution involves connecting in with key stakeholders to ensure clarity around test goals and deliverables, supporting in creating surveys or discussion guides based on those test goals, assigning a relevant participant group for each test, ensuring proper quantities and quality of all test products prior to distribution to test panellists,placing wear test sample orders, receive and manage all wear test samples, recruiting wear testers, ensuring proper distribution to the appropriate participants as well as accurate reference sample maintenance. Supporting with analysis of product test data into articulate, persuasive and actionable conclusions and recommendations for positive business impact and identify and raise awareness of risk to the business with a view of potential solutions. Working upstream closely with RM, PD, Quality and LLO team and cross-functionally with the entire product team to ensure our products meet our quality and compliance standards and educate our vendors to make quality products a reality.
• Execution of Product Testing Program (70%)
• Analysis & Compilation of Test Results (30%)
• Raw Materials Development – Providing wear test data & recommendations based on brief intent
• Product Development – Providing wear test data & recommendations based on product function/intent
• Quality Development – Advising on technical attributes and risks as per feedback from wear testers
• Regulatory – validating performance and regulatory claims
• File keeping of NDAs and other wear tester documents
• Logistics – arranging deliveries of wear test samples
Required Skills, Experience and Academic/Educational Requirements:
• Bachelors degree + 1 yr or Associates degree + 2 yrs and a minimum of 4 years relevant work experience in product testing, along with development, marketing, engineering, retail, customer service or any combination including product testing is preferred
• Experience in textiles or apparel is preferred.
• Strong leadership skills. Ability to take initiative when required.
• Experience in survey creation and platforms, such as Crowdsignal and/or Qualtrics.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft 365 suite is mandatory.
• Proven ability to create, implement, follow and lead team regarding strategic plans to completion. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work with multiple personality types and levels. Proven ability to organize and prioritize multiple complex projects/tasks with sensitive deadlines. Strong analytical skills. Attention to detail and follow up with wear test projects.
• Self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
• Excel in communication, project management, and analysis
• Visionary and strategic thinker
• Cross-functional team worker
Our “must haves”:
• Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
• Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
• Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates the space for others to do the same.
• Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
• Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
• Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
• Proven work ethic with utmost integrity
• Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self-improvement (goal –oriented)
• Entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature
• Self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
• Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun!
Two easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to Joanne: email@example.com
2. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Web Posting Preview (English)
View Original Source Source