Are you an experienced Technical Project Manager in search of your next contract opportunity? Our high-profile client is seeking to hire a Technical Project Manager to join their talented team on a 6-month contract with a strong probability of extension. Apply to this amazing Project Manager opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Technical Project Manager with our client, you’ll receive:
– Highly competitive market hourly rates
– A 6-month contract with a strong probability of extension
– Remote interview process
What will you do?
– Effectively plan, manage and deliver technology projects with agreed-upon scope, timeline, and budget.
– Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure solutions meet timeline and business goals.
– Determine resource needs, assigning individual tasks and responsibilities to the project team, and developing a schedule to ensure timely completion of the project.
– Assemble resources and key decision-makers from across the organization to deliver the defined scope of work and support through go-live.
– Utilize project management tools, methods, and best practices to assemble project plans that align with the expectations of stakeholders and meet business needs.
– Education and/or strong work experience in Information Technology or a related field
– 5+years in IT; 3+ years of project management experience; retail experience preferred
– At least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master
– Experience working with both agile and waterfall delivery methodologies
– Demonstrated experience in managing $500k plus budgets.
– Ability to successfully manage teams with competing priorities within deadlines in a complex and rapidly evolving organization
– Proven experience with enterprise systems/application implementation
– Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
– Demonstrated experience of technology tools such as Jira, Confluence, ServiceNow, Sharepoint
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are necessary
– Experience with cloud technologies AWS or Azure.
– Agile certifications (ACP, CSM, CSPO, CSP, CDAP, PSM/PSPO, SAFe)
If you are an experienced Technical Project Manager and the prospect of joining a dedicated team intrigues you, then this Technical Project Manager role with our high-profile client could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Please contact Alexandre Bernal with your resume at:
For more information, or click the Apply button now!
View Original Source Source